CAN BE USED FOR
- Assess the smell stability at each phase of production, including validation of finished product quality
- Ensure odor defects are not transferred from packaging materials to products
- Monitor the drift in time of the fragrance in formulas
- Verify the quality of raw materials compared to the perfume house’s database of scent references
- Provide objective olfaction data comparisons between suppliers
- Reduce development time by using olfaction data to characterize new formulations
- Provide objective data outside of traditional smell panels
COVID-19 has created an economic situation different from any previous crisis. The collective trauma of this global pandemic on our population has disrupted our economy, and is likely shifting many consumer and market trends going forward. A question remains, what...
Digital olfaction involves both a sensor – acting as the nose or receptor for odor molecules – and associated software which interprets information from the sensor based on a database of previously collected and analyzed odors. Aryballe’s technology provides a more universal approach to capturing…
Food and beverage companies need a fast, objective way to classify vanillin suppliers as the supply chain becomes more complex for this popular flavor. Digital olfaction delivers odor analysis for different sources of vanillin and subtle differences between suppliers.