CAN BE USED FOR
- Assess the smell stability at each phase of production, including validation of finished product quality
- Ensure odor defects are not transferred from packaging materials to products
- Monitor the drift in time of the fragrance in formulas
- Verify the quality of raw materials compared to the perfume house’s database of scent references
- Provide objective olfaction data comparisons between suppliers
- Reduce development time by using olfaction data to characterize new formulations
- Provide objective data outside of traditional smell panels
Manufacturing operations are focused on minimizing Cost of Quality (COQ) as it can account for significant portion of their controllable costs. Much of the business intelligence and analytic solutions in this area have focused on process optimization and preventative...
We’ve seen rise of various digital olfaction devices, which aim to digitize and reproduce smells. Aryballe’s own digital olfaction device combines biochemistry, advanced optics and machine learning to mimic the human sense of smell. But we have a broader vision for our devices
COVID-19 has created an economic situation different from any previous crisis. The collective trauma of this global pandemic on our population has disrupted our economy, and is likely shifting many consumer and market trends going forward. A question remains, what...
Digital olfaction involves both a sensor – acting as the nose or receptor for odor molecules – and associated software which interprets information from the sensor based on a database of previously collected and analyzed odors. Aryballe’s technology provides a more universal approach to capturing…