CAN BE USED FOR
- Detects changes in odor over cook time—from raw to cooked
- Signals oven shut off before food is burnt
- Enables consumer personalization for preferred level of doneness
- Detect level of ripeness or freshness for foods within refrigerator
- Trigger alerts to mobile platform to use produce or meat before spoilage happens
- Integrate food odor data with other existing consumer apps for recipes and shopping lists
Cooking automation based on odor
Smart home appliances are evolving quickly to incorporate new technology that not only improves performance, but maximizes convenience and personalization. Digital olfaction can enhance cooking appliances by adding automation features based on odor analysis. Aryballe’s technology can distinguish the subtle differences in how an odor evolves during cooking—from raw dough to baked cookie.
Digital Olfaction is Improving Product Quality and Customer Experiences, Including Your Morning Coffee
Ever wonder how digital olfaction could impact the cup of coffee you’re drinking or help improve your cooking skills? Aryballe’s CEO Sam Guilaumé recently spoke with Owen Hughes, senior reporter at ZDNet…
Manufacturing operations are focused on minimizing Cost of Quality (COQ) as it can account for significant portion of their controllable costs. Much of the business intelligence and analytic solutions in this area have focused on process optimization and preventative...
Digital olfaction can not only increase user adoption of home appliance, but can also reduce food waste and improve food safety. See how cooking automation and food storage monitoring can improve the smart appliance offering.
A NEED IN
If you would like more information about our digital olfaction technology and how it can help your organization, please contact us.