CAN BE USED FOR
- Detects changes in odor over cook time—from raw to cooked
- Signals oven shut offbefore food is burnt
- Enables consumer personalization for preferred level of doneness
- Detect level of ripeness or freshness for foods within refrigerator
- Trigger alerts to mobile platform to use produce or meat before spoilage happens
- Integrate food odor data with other existing consumer apps for recipes and shopping lists
You might have noticed things look a little different around here. But the new look you see today is more than a new brand. It’s part of our continued commitment to our customers, and an opportunity to put a stake in the ground on the future of digital olfactionWhy...
Smart home appliances are evolving quickly to incorporate new technology that not only improves performance but also maximizes usability. Digital olfaction can enhance cooking appliances by adding automation features based on odor analysis.
Food and beverage companies need a fast, objective way to classify vanillin suppliers as the supply chain becomes more complex for this popular flavor. Digital olfaction delivers odor analysis for different sources of vanillin and subtle differences between suppliers.