CAN BE USED FOR
- Detects changes in odor over cook time—from raw to cooked
- Signals oven shut offbefore food is burnt
- Enables consumer personalization for preferred level of doneness
- Detect level of ripeness or freshness for foods within refrigerator
- Trigger alerts to mobile platform to use produce or meat before spoilage happens
- Integrate food odor data with other existing consumer apps for recipes and shopping lists
COVID-19 has created an economic situation different from any previous crisis. The collective trauma of this global pandemic on our population has disrupted our economy, and is likely shifting many consumer and market trends going forward. A question remains, what...
Digital olfaction can not only increase user adoption of home appliance, but can also reduce food waste and improve food safety. See how cooking automation and food storage monitoring can improve the smart appliance offering.
Today, we’re taking that one step further and sharing the three top applications of digital olfaction in the automotive industry. User comfort : You’ve most likely gotten into an Uber or Lyft at some point and been confronted by an unpleasant smell…