CAN BE USED FOR
- Detects changes in odor over cook time—from raw to cooked
- Signals oven shut offbefore food is burnt
- Enables consumer personalization for preferred level of doneness
- Detect level of ripeness or freshness for foods within refrigerator
- Trigger alerts to mobile platform to use produce or meat before spoilage happens
- Integrate food odor data with other existing consumer apps for recipes and shopping lists
Today, we’re taking that one step further and sharing the three top applications of digital olfaction in the automotive industry. User comfort : You’ve most likely gotten into an Uber or Lyft at some point and been confronted by an unpleasant smell…
Earlier this year, we saw Amazon launch its newest Alexa-compatible device, the Smart Oven. But this isn’t your typical smart appliance. In fact, it’s not just a conventional oven, but also an air fryer, microwave, and food warmer all in one. Amazon isn’t the first to...
You might have noticed things look a little different around here. But the new look you see today is more than a new brand. It’s part of our continued commitment to our customers, and an opportunity to put a stake in the ground on the future of digital olfactionWhy...