CAN BE USED FOR
New Product R&D
- Reduce development time by using olfaction data to characterize new formulations
- Track flavor and fragrance transformation over time and compare with current product portfolio
- Capture consistent, objective data to augment traditional sensory panel information
Ensuring Ingredient Consistency
- Ensure the consistency of raw materials during inspection and delivery
- Provide objective olfaction data comparisons between shipments and suppliers
- Detect counterfeit materials and products
Building Odor Libraries
- Digitize olfactory data for current product and ingredient portfolio
- Enable virtual mixing and analysis of olfactory data
Comparisons between GCMS and NeOse Advance in R&D use cases
Watch this presentation from the 2022 Digital Olfaction Summit from Jack Bikker, IFF.
For those who were able to attend Aryballe’s Digital Olfaction Summit this past fall, you may have caught International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. (IFF)’s Jack Bikker’s presentation on his company’s work with Aryballe…
Have you ever sprayed a perfume or noticed a particular scent that brought you back to a past memory? Whether you associate the smell with a special event or moment, scents can have a strong, lingering effect on your everyday life.
Fragrance has the ability to evoke powerful memories, emotions, and responses in humans. As such, it has become a key driver of purchase for consumers as it can meet both their emotional and functional needs…
A NEED IN
FLAVOR & FRAGRANCE
If you would like more information about our digital olfaction technology and how it can help your organization, please contact us.