Grenoble, France (August 24, 2022) — Aryballe, the pioneer in digital olfaction, today announced details for its inaugural Digital Olfaction Summit, which will be held on October 12, 2022 at Bell Works in Holmdel, New Jersey. This event will bring together thought leaders in the food, fragrance, and automotive industries from across the globe to discuss the impact digital olfaction and emerging sense-based technologies have on revolutionizing digital transformation strategies.
Odor has a strong influence on consumer behavior and perception of quality, but it’s also extremely subjective – informed by personal experiences and preferences. Similar to the human sense of smell, digital olfaction technology from Aryballe mimics the process by which our brains identify and differentiate between odors. Organizations are integrating these tools into their research and development, quality control, and manufacturing operations to accurately collect, measure and identify odor data to help industries and consumers make smarter, more informed decisions.
At Aryballe’s Digital Olfaction Summit, guests will have the opportunity to attend:
- A keynote presentation from Ayballe CEO, Sam Guilaumé, who will share his vision on how an odor’s digital fingerprint can shape the future of business.
- Guest speaker sessions featuring real-life scenarios detailing how digital olfaction technology can be used to drive rapid growth in digital transformation. Attendees will hear from:
- Jack Bikker, Director of Performance Insights at The International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. (IFF)
- Anne Abriat, Founder and President of The Smell & Taste Lab
- Jeremiah Bechtold, Process Chemist at Antique Candle Company
- Charles Vaillant, CTO & CDO of Mann + Hummel
- A panel discussion hosted by Daniel Whitenack, co-host of the Practical AI podcast, the media sponsor of the event, on business integration of advanced, AI-driven insights to enable organizational transformation.
To view the presentation recordings from the event, visit: www.digitalolfactionsummit.com