CAN BE USED FOR
- Enable objective odor standardization for fully manufactured products
- Ensure odor defects are not transferred from packaging materials to products
- Control olfaction quality for more consistent customer experiences
- Ensure the consistency of raw materials during delivery
- Provide objective olfaction data comparisons between shipments and suppliers
- Detect counterfeit materials and products
- Reduce development time by using olfaction data to characterize new formulations
- Track flavor transformation instantaneously with portable devices
- Provide objective data outside of traditional smell panels
Market and consumer needs are rapidly changing, with a stronger emphasis on health, wellbeing, and sustainability…
“Don’t yuck other people’s yums.” You may have heard this common expression when you tried a new food you thought tasted horrible, but someone else raved about.
Manufacturing operations are focused on minimizing Cost of Quality (COQ) as it can account for significant portion of their controllable costs. Much of the business intelligence and analytic solutions in this area have focused on process optimization and preventative...
A NEED IN
FOOD & BEVERAGE
If you would like more information about our digital olfaction technology and how it can help your organization, please contact us.