CAN BE USED FOR
- Enable objective odor standardization for fully manufactured products
- Ensure odor defects are not transferred from packaging materials to products
- Control olfaction quality for more consistent customer experiences
- Ensure the consistency of raw materials during delivery
- Provide objective olfaction data comparisons between shipments and suppliers
- Detect counterfeit materials and products
- Reduce development time by using olfaction data to characterize new formulations
- Track flavor transformation instantaneously with portable devices
- Provide objective data outside of traditional smell panels
Digital olfaction involves both a sensor – acting as the nose or receptor for odor molecules – and associated software which interprets information from the sensor based on a database of previously collected and analyzed odors. Aryballe’s technology provides a more universal approach to capturing…
Food and beverage companies need a fast, objective way to classify vanillin suppliers as the supply chain becomes more complex for this popular flavor. Digital olfaction delivers odor analysis for different sources of vanillin and subtle differences between suppliers.
As coffee consumers become more discerning, coffee producers are looking for ways to better characterize and control product characteristics. Digital olfaction provides fast, objective classification of products to enhance quality control metrics.