CAN BE USED FOR
- Enable objective odor standardization for fully manufactured products
- Ensure odor defects are not transferred from packaging materials to products
- Control olfaction quality for more consistent customer experiences
- Ensure the consistency of raw materials during delivery
- Provide objective olfaction data comparisons between shipments and suppliers
- Detect counterfeit materials and products
- Reduce development time by using olfaction data to characterize new formulations
- Track flavor transformation instantaneously with portable devices
- Provide objective data outside of traditional smell panels
You might have noticed things look a little different around here. But the new look you see today is more than a new brand. It’s part of our continued commitment to our customers, and an opportunity to put a stake in the ground on the future of digital olfactionWhy...
Food and beverage companies need a fast, objective way to classify vanillin suppliers as the supply chain becomes more complex for this popular flavor. Digital olfaction delivers odor analysis for different sources of vanillin and subtle differences between suppliers.
As coffee consumers become more discerning, coffee producers are looking for ways to better characterize and control product characteristics. Digital olfaction provides fast, objective classification of products to enhance quality control metrics.