CAN BE USED FOR
- Enable objective odor standardization for fully manufactured products
- Ensure odor defects are not transferred from packaging materials to products
- Control olfaction quality for more consistent customer experiences
- Ensure the consistency of raw materials during delivery
- Provide objective olfaction data comparisons between shipments and suppliers
- Detect counterfeit materials and products
- Reduce development time by using olfaction data to characterize new formulations
- Track flavor transformation instantaneously with portable devices
- Provide objective data outside of traditional smell panels
Digital Olfaction is Improving Product Quality and Customer Experiences, Including Your Morning Coffee
Ever wonder how digital olfaction could impact the cup of coffee you’re drinking or help improve your cooking skills? Aryballe’s CEO Sam Guilaumé recently spoke with Owen Hughes, senior reporter at ZDNet…
Manufacturing operations are focused on minimizing Cost of Quality (COQ) as it can account for significant portion of their controllable costs. Much of the business intelligence and analytic solutions in this area have focused on process optimization and preventative...
We’ve seen rise of various digital olfaction devices, which aim to digitize and reproduce smells. Aryballe’s own digital olfaction device combines biochemistry, advanced optics and machine learning to mimic the human sense of smell. But we have a broader vision for our devices
COVID-19 has created an economic situation different from any previous crisis. The collective trauma of this global pandemic on our population has disrupted our economy, and is likely shifting many consumer and market trends going forward. A question remains, what...