As the leader in digital olfaction, Aryballe combines biochemical sensors, advanced optics, and machine learning in a single objective solution to collect, display and analyze odor data using our Cloud Storage and SaaS tools. Aryballe is seeking a Windows / Network Engineer to join our growing team.
This role is responsible for designing and administrating our internal employee computers and servers, including network architecture, upgrades, and maintenance. The Windows / Network Engineer ensures the safety and security of all our IT assets with high autonomy. In addition, this role will contribute to our Cloud strategy for our product portfolio.
- Network configuration and Extranet evolutions
- Desktop Support Engineer for Windows and some MacOS
- Ensure PC and network-equipment availability and integrity
- Deploy and maintain Windows, manage devices and data, configure storage, backup and connectivity
- Manage policies and profiles for users or groups
- Manage apps and data for Local/on-premise/Cloud (Azure AD)
- At least 5 years’ experience as systems administrator or similar IT role
- Experience with traditional Windows desktop administration, MS GPO and Windows Server, Linux a plus
- Experience with Hyper-V a plus, as well as WatchGuard or other firewall solutions
- Basic PowerShell knowledge
- Cloud experience, including Azure Active Directory and other Azure services
- Expert in Network Standards: DNS, DHCP, ipv4, network file systems (SAMBA, NFS)
- Excellent organization skills and ability to work as part of a collaborative team
- Experience in developer concepts and principles (Immutable infrastructure, containers / VM, pipeline, CI/CD) a plus
- Advanced English (verbal and written) or more
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
The data entered in this form is collected to follow up on your inquiry about open positions at Aryballe.