As the leader in digital olfaction, Aryballe enables the digitization of smell through our hardware-enabled software and dataware solutions. Aryballe is seeking a Test and Characterization Technician to join our growing team.
This role will focus on the implementation and improvement of Aryballe’s test and characterization tools as we advance the industrialization and production of our products based on silicon technology. As the Test and Characterization Technician, you will assist the Repeatability & Reproducibility (R&R) team setting up and running tests on Aryballe products, including set up, execution, shut down and cleaning, and analysis of results. This will also include the set-up, execution, and analysis of lifetime testing.
The Test and Characterization Technician is also responsible for ensuring adequate inventory of test materials and consumables are maintained to meet the required testing schedules. In addition, you will also ensure proper inspection and control of materials, including but not limited to raw materials and production output.
- Execute product testing from sample preparation through shut down and cleaning procedures
- Maintain inventory required to execute test and characterization processes
- Ensure proper inspection, calibration and controls are implemented for equipment and test raw materials
- Optimization of product test capabilities and resources for the Operations team
- BS in electronics, optoelectronics or semiconductor physics
- 3-5 years in testing or characterizing integrated photonic circuits
- Proficient in characterization tools (Python, MatLAB, LabView…), laboratory optical equipment (laser sources, fiber networks, spectro, cameras…) and industrial equipment for testing integrated circuits (prober, handler, etc.)
- BS in chemistry, physical measurements or equivalent
- 1 – 2 years experience in an industrial or lab environment
- Able to analyze and synthesis results and make suggestions for improvement
- Ability to adhere to safety protocols and laboratory best practices
- Adaptability to changes in organization and processes
- Demonstrated experience in executing standard operating procedures and requested tests
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Intermediate English skills (reading and verbal)
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
The data entered in this form is collected to follow up on your inquiry about open positions at Aryballe.