As the leader in digital olfaction, Aryballe enables the digitization of smell through our hardware-enabled software and dataware solutions. Aryballe is seeking a Test and Characterization Operator to join our growing team.
This role will focus on the ramp up of Aryballe’s test and characterization tools as we advance the industrialization and production of our products based on silicon technology. As the Test and Characterization operator, you will assist the Repeatability & Reproducibility (R&R) team setting up and running tests on Aryballe products. You will also actively participate in the optimization and stability of the product testing processes.
- Sample preparation and equipment set up
- Verification of proper operation of instrumentation systems
- Launch of testing protocols
- Proper shut down and cleaning of all equipment and systems
- Scientific degree or equivalent
- 1 – 2 years experience in an industrial or lab environment
- Demonstrated experience in executing standard operating procedures and requested tests
- Ability to adhere to safety protocols and laboratory best practices
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
The data entered in this form is collected to follow up on your inquiry about open positions at Aryballe.