As the leader in digital olfaction, Aryballe combines biochemical sensors, advanced optics, and machine learning in a single objective solution to collect, display and analyze odor data so companies can make better decisions. Aryballe is seeking an IP Manager to join our growing global team.
The IP Manager is responsible for all intellectual property-related activities of the company, including IP rights, confidentiality, freedom to operate, patent surveillance, and internal patent process. In this role, you will work closely with multiple stakeholders including the Business Development Managers, Technical Directors, Engineers to understand the business objectives to develop and execute a comprehensive IP portfolio strategy that is both relevant to our field and with respect to competing players in the industry.
This role in based in Grenoble, France and reports to the Chief Software Officer.
- Create and manage the company’s IP policies and processes and ensure compliance
- Ensure compliance with IP policies and processes to protect Aryballe’s innovations
- Lead IP Committee meetings and represent IP/patent functions in key stakeholder reviews
- Work with external counsel to develop, execute, and consult on patent portfolio management with executive team
- Perform IP searches, drafts, prosecution and surveillance work in cooperation with external counsel
- Manage IP budget and all administrative tasks associated with intellectual property rights, including documentation of IP activities and reporting
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in IP portfolio management
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Experience with patent information database and analysis tools for business intelligence
- Fluency in French and English
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
The data entered in this form is collected to follow up on your inquiry about open positions at Aryballe.