Aryballe, a leader in digital olfaction, combines biochemical sensors, advanced optics, and machine learning in a unique solution aimed at collecting, representing, and analyzing odor data that enables companies to make better decisions.
As part of the development of Aryballe technologies, the Industrialization Engineer is responsible for the industrialization of new and existing products. Aryballe products combine a multitude of fields, particularly at the optical level but also electronic, mechanical, and fluidic. This role will evolve within a multidisciplinary and multicultural team.
Industrialization / Production Management
- Define and set up the production process for new products / elements, including drafting of flows, plans and manufacturing files, assembly ranges, in collaboration with the technical teams.
- Optimize the production processes of products/elements already in place.
- Work closely with the Quality team to establish control points and identify, resolve and prevent quality alerts.
- Proactive reporting of technical challenges and issues related to production deadlines.
- Propose solutions to improve manufacturing yields or simplify processes in collaboration with internal and external technical teams.
- Responsible for quality indicators (cost, time, performance).
In collaboration with the development teams, and considering the project needs:
- Participate in the development of new products with responsibility for industrial issues.
- Estimate the necessary investments and the costs.
- Estimate development times and industrialization schedules.
- Establish development schedules considering the workload and resources of the various teams and customer needs.
- Responsible for respecting the development stages of industrialized products.
- Ensure the execution of the development plan by identifying risks and proposing solutions adapted to the project and the context.
- Collaborate with the quality manager on PLM management (Product life-cycle management).
- Bac+5 in Industrial, Mechatronics or Mechanical Engineering.
- 3 years of experience, ideally in a start-up environment.
- Fluent in English, spoken and written.
- Mechanical CAD notions (Fusion360 is a plus)
- Experience in reading and understanding electronic diagrams
- Knowledge of ERP software
- Proficiency in MS Project or similar
- Mastery of Excel and the MS Office package
- Mastery of robust product development methodology (EVT, DVT, PVT type)
- Rigorous, motivated and autonomous, you have the desire to work in a dynamic environment and team and to participate in their development
- Must have:
- Work experience in an environment using agile methods, Scrum / Kanban
- Knowledge of product certification standards, CE and FCC
- Power BI concepts
- Eco-design training
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
The data entered in this form is collected to follow up on your inquiry about open positions at Aryballe.