Join the future of sensory technology: At Aryballe, we’re pioneering the next generation of sensors that can detect and analyze smells. As an engineer at Aryballe, you’ll be at the forefront of this exciting and rapidly evolving field.
Work with a dynamic and passionate team: Aryballe is made up of driven individuals who are all committed to making a difference in the world of sensory technology. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with other talented engineers, scientists, and business professionals who share your passion for innovation.
Take on a challenge: If you’re looking for a job that will constantly challenge you and make you grow, Aryballe is the place for you. Our work is complex and requires creative problem-solving skills, making it the perfect opportunity for young engineers who want to push themselves to new heights.
Be part of something bigger: At Aryballe, we’re not just building technology, we’re changing the way people experience the world of odors. As an engineer on our team, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing that your work is making a meaningful impact on the lives of others.
This role, based in Seoul Korea, is responsible for providing technical support and assistance to customers, sales teams, and other members of the organization.
- Work closely with customers to understand their technical requirements and provide solutions that meet their needs.
- Perform preliminary experiments (proof of concept, feasibility study, advanced study) and provide reports and best practices for customers.
- Provide technical support to customers and sales teams, including optimization/transfer of protocols, troubleshooting, product training, analysis support, and assistance with product selection.
- Collaborate with sales teams to provide technical expertise and support throughout the sales process.
- Participate in trade shows to conduct product demonstrations for customers to showcase product features and capabilities.
- Provide feedback to engineering and software teams on customer requirements and product improvements.
- Involve in the knowledge sharing internally and on building the documentation available for customers.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in engineering related field.
- 3~5 years of experience as an applications or sales engineer.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to make effective customer presentations.
- Strong leadership skills to lead all technical aspects of customer engagements.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple accounts/opportunities.
- Experience in creating detailed technical proposals and implementation plans.
- Willingness to travel 10~40%.
- Fluent in Korean and English (French and Japanese plus)
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
The data entered in this form is collected to follow up on your inquiry about open positions at Aryballe.