As the leader in digital olfaction, Aryballe combines biochemical sensors, advanced optics, and machine learning in a single objective solution to collect, display and analyze odor data so companies can make better decisions. Our solutions enable the digitization of smell through our hardware-enabled software and dataware solutions. Aryballe is looking for a Business Development Manager to accelerate our customer relationships in Europe.
This role will cultivate new business in Europe, building a pipeline for products and services through strategic partnerships and projects. , with a specific focus on key market segments in Automotive/Mobility, Consumer Appliance and end markets to flavor and fragrance such as food and personal care. The individual will be responsible for identifying and developing new business relationships, validating our value proposition, negotiating and closing contracts, and driving revenue. The position will be located in Europe with preference to Germany or Switzerland, and report directly to the EVP of Global Business Development. Proven discipline in business development and sales best practices and CRM standards is a must.
- Build, develop and manage a business development and sales of product/service portfolio in Europe for a hardware-enabled software/dataware company focused on digital olfaction.
- Participate in strategic planning which will include market analysis, product roadmap, and business model approach (device, data, license, etc.)
- Set up strategic partnerships and alliances in target markets – Automotive, Appliance and end markets for Flavor/Fragrance.
- Develop and execute pricing policies aligned with goals as per above.
- Perform quality work within deadlines without direct supervision, and communicate progress, including maintaining opportunities within CRM system.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
- The role requires set up of home office, and extensive travel across Europe to customers and our Headquarters location in Grenoble, France.
- Minimum of four (4) years business development or technical sales experience in comparable industries.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field required; Additional business degree is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to establish relationships with potential customers and channel partners.
- Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated high level competency in problem solving, analysis, business acumen, strategic thinking, and leadership.
- Must be results driven with a customer focus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English. German and French are a plus.
- Proficiency with standard workplace technology, including CRM tools, is expected.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment.
- Ability and willingness to travel 50% or more.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
The data entered in this form is collected to follow up on your inquiry about open positions at Aryballe.