As the leader in digital olfaction, Aryballe combines biochemical sensors, advanced optics, and machine learning in a single objective solution to collect, display and analyze odor data so companies can make better decisions. Our solutions enable the digitization of smell through our hardware-enabled software and dataware solutions. Aryballe is looking for an Electronic Engineer to join our growing team.
This role will be part of the embedded system team that develops our innovative sensors for odor and gas analysis. As the Electronic Engineer, you will be responsible for the electronics in our hardware devices and accessories under development.
- Electronic design specification and documentation
- Involvement in component selection
- Development of electronic schematics
- Documentation for layout specifications
- PCB layout development and/or outsourcing management
- Test protocol specification and execution of prototype tests
- Long-term project management
- Minimum of three (3) years electronic development (analog / digital) experience
- Electronic Engineering degree
- Experience in sensor domain, gas or odor sensors a plus
- Knowledge in Firmware development (C/C++) preferred
- Ability to work collaboratively with immediate colleagues and cross-department teams
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, ability to work autonomously and motivated to work in a start-up environment
- Fluent in French and English
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
The data entered in this form is collected to follow up on your inquiry about open positions at Aryballe.