As the leader in digital olfaction, Aryballe enables the digitization of smell through our hardware-enabled software and dataware solutions. Aryballe is seeking an Electronics Design Engineer to join our growing team.
This role will be involved in the continued development of our silicon photonic platform for Aryballe’s olfaction sensors. As the Electronic Design Engineer, you will be responsible for design and validation of embedded electronics in the different sensors and their peripherals. The main objectives consist in defining, developing and industrializing the electronic boards in our bio-sensors on silicon.
As part of operations team, you will be a key player in early project development phases by working in close collaboration with software engineers, the system integration engineer, the silicon designer and the chemistry experts.
In addition, you will participate in the design of innovative products for VOCs analysis, with frequent interactions with Aryballe’s industrial partners.
- Definition of complete embedded electronics in olfactive sensors and their peripherals
- Build and lead the technical plans with intermediate milestones and deliverables
- Write specifications and develop corresponding electronic boards and solutions (schematics and layout)
- Identify and drive industrial partners for layout/PCB manufacturing and component supply
- Write test protocols and realize tests for prototypes
- Participate in application-specific projects that evolve existing products through integration and miniaturization
- Integration of solutions into final product using your technical knowledge and experience in different sensors (imagers, humidity, temperature…) and in optical sources
- Master’s degree in electronics
- 3 years minimum experience in electronics design development (digital/analogic)
- Experience in sensor hardware
- Knowledge in firmware development (C/C++) preferred
- Experience with mechanical design software (SolidWorks, Fusion…) a plus
- Sensitivity to chemistry field will be an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Ability to work collaboratively, with a spirit of curiosity, synthesis and analysis, with a team and interface with other departments
- Demonstrated interpersonal and organization skills, ability to work autonomously and motivated to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
The data entered in this form is collected to follow up on your inquiry about open positions at Aryballe.