As the leader in digital olfaction, Aryballe combines biochemical sensors, advanced optics, and machine learning in a single objective solution to collect, display and analyze odor data using our Cloud Storage and SaaS tools. Aryballe is seeking a Cloud Developer to join our growing team.
As Cloud developer, you will be part of the software team within a R&D team of about 30 people.
This role contributes to the team performing software migration to the cloud in alignment with the company’s SaaS (Software As A Service) strategy. In collaboration with the software team manager, this role is responsible for the selection and test of the cloud provider, cloud architecture, and all associated services.
In addition, this role has the opportunity to work on different backend subjects, including but not limited to containerization with Docker / Kubernetes, database optimization, setting up the cache with Redis, and feature development.
- Master’s degree in engineering
- 2-5 years’ experience in backend-oriented role (either Node or Python)—IoT environment a plus
- Previous experience in Cloud environment with the ability to set up a cloud infrastructure and analyze the services for specific needs
- Technical stack: Node.js, Typescript, Python, Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud prodivder (AWS, Azure, GCP…), InfluxDB, Okta, Redis
- Upper intermediate (level B1+/B2) English Required
- Fluency in French is not mandatory but a plus
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
The data entered in this form is collected to follow up on your inquiry about open positions at Aryballe.