Aryballe, world leader in digital olfaction, combines biochemical sensors, advanced optics, and “Machine Learning”, in a unique solution aimed at collecting, representing and analyzing odor data, in order to allow companies to make better decisions.
- You will join the team responsible for knowledge and practices around olfactory receptors and their grafting on the sensors of the company Aryballe. Within this team, you will work in a clean room and in close collaboration with the Production Manager of functionalized chips. Your main tasks will be:
- To follow the production activities of the sensor and to analyze the results of the different stages of the manufacturing process, in particular the functionalization of the sensor;
- To study the prospects for improvement and reliability of the production process, optimization of performance;
- To carry out first level maintenance and follow-up of interventions; Organize, plan and coordinate the maintenance of production equipment;
- To follow the integration of new technologies, supervise the stages of test and development of the processes;
- To contribute to the implementation of new processes or to improve the existing one according to the production objectives;
- To participate in the production of sensors; Closely monitor innovations in the areas of activity concerned;
- Holder of an engineering degree in the fields of Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering or Materials Chemistry; A first industrial experience in the field of biochip;
- Being familiar with the specifics of working in a clean room on industrial equipment is desirable. A pronounced taste for clean room experimentation;
- Demonstrate autonomy, rigor, proactivity and organization to ensure various operational tasks on numerous clean room equipment;
- Know how to report on the work carried out via regular reports and the passing of instructions. Fluency in written and spoken English is essential.
- A team spirit and the desire to learn.
- Place of work: Grenoble, France
- Availability: Immediate
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
The data entered in this form is collected to follow up on your inquiry about open positions at Aryballe.