As the leader in digital olfaction, Aryballe enables the digitization of smell through our hardware-enabled software and dataware solutions. Aryballe is seeking a Characterization Bench Operator to join our growing team.
This role will support Aryballe’s production team with characterization of silicon chips to improve overall quality and consistency of industrialization and production processes. The Characterization Bench Operator will be responsible for conducting tests from sample preparation through clean-up, and help in the optimization of product testing equipment.
- Chemical sample preparation and set up of characterization bench equipment
- Verification of proper operation of instrumentation systems
- Launch of testing protocols and generation of reports
- Proper shut down and cleaning of all equipment and systems
- Provide input on efforts to improve the reliability and optimization of product testing equipment
- Scientific degree or equivalent
- 1 – 2 years experience in an industrial environment
- Demonstrated experience in executing standard operating procedures and requested tests
- Ability to adhere to safety protocols and laboratory best practices
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
The data entered in this form is collected to follow up on your inquiry about open positions at Aryballe.